My top 10 favorites:
1. In-Color: Blackberry Bliss (p. 179)
2. Stamp: Friends Who Know (p. 114)
3. Paper: Kraft Cardstock (p. 192)
4. Ink: Blendabilities Markers (p. 212)
5. Embellishment: Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks (p. 205)
6. Embossing Folder: Large Polka Dot (p. 227)
7. Framelits/Thinlits: Little Letters (p. 228)
8. Adhesive: Fast Fuse (p. 204)
9. Home dec project: Chalkboard Banner Kit (p. 203)
10. Most favorite product: all of Project Life (p. 189)
What is your favorite new product???
- As of June 1, 2014, I am giving away the Annual Catalog FREE (normally $5) at my card classes, workshops, or to anyone local who intends to place an order. Those who live out of the area can pick up one if in Indy or can purchase one on my website for $5. As always, you can view the pdf on my blog.
- As of June 1, 2014, anyone who hosts a qualifying workshop of $150 (either at your house or mine), can choose one FREE gift from my grab bag (sampling seen below), in addition to the hostess benefits.
- As of June 1, 2014, bring a friend whom I haven't met before to a card class, and you can choose one of my handmade cards from my inventory.
- Same as last year, card classes $10 and under are free with $50 order; classes over $10 are free with $100 order.
- Same as last year, for every $5 you spend on Stampin' Up! products, I punch your Rewards Card. When you reach $250, you earn 20% off your next order (only through me, not available online or at a workshop).